My Mountain Trail

Starting From Scratch

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Sunrise Until Next Year

20081231dcapshaw-2
Today looks like another beautiful day on the mountain. You can see that Mill Valley is fogged in, but that's not a problem for us or Mt. Diablo in the distance.

Lori, Cookie, and I went for a hike this morning. Since I carried the Hasselblad, those pictures won't show up here for a while, if ever. Film does have its drawbacks. I think there might be some good shots though.

Anyway, today is a run day. Maybe I'll be "extreme" and do another 11 miler. Or maybe shorter and then a ride to train for OKFree. Yeah, that's the ticket. Gotta train for the OKFree.

Here's an article to read. I think this is really just another excuse for exercise bulimia, don't you?

Happy Old Year, and see you in the New Year!

No comments: