My Mountain Trail

Starting From Scratch

Saturday, February 28, 2009

59/365 - Ethiopia Kembata Grade 4 Dry Process

Today's roast at Full City+. I stopped just as second crack got going. Again. It's good, though not my favorite. Central America seems to be "my" region.

Tablecloth complements of my mother. She is very crafty. She has made 26 quilts (just finished another one!).

I've been sick and working hard. Not sure if that is the same thing. But it was two different things for me. Both were difficult. At least I was in Savannah, which is nice.

Today, I'm home and feeling better. I worked on preparing the camper for a trip. I guess the next one is the Wildflower triathlon training weekend at Lake San Antonio. It's a great place to camp and work out. It's not Oklahoma though, so I'm not sure it will count for OKFree training.

I'm hoping to ride my bike to work a few days this week for OKFree. It's supposed to rain though. I think pretty hard. We'll see.

Time to go make a fire and cook some din-din!

No comments: