My Mountain Trail

Starting From Scratch

Saturday, February 7, 2009

38/365 - Oranges revisited.


38/365 - Oranges revisited., originally uploaded by panodanno.

Yesterday I took this picture with my Yashica Minister D. This morning I noticed that the plum blossom petals had blown onto the deck and the sun was lighting the blossoms themselves. So, time for a re-take with a camera 43 years newer. Here is the picture from the Minister D:


37/365 - Yashica Minister D Test

I was a bit more careful with the towel and lighting today, and the weather was quite different. It's a beautiful morning for sure. I have some work to do in the garage, and then maybe I'll have time to get out on the bike. Lori is swimming and then riding too, but she has a seminar to go to this afternoon so her time is a bit more limited. Maybe we'll do the 30 miler along the coast... That would be fun today.

No comments: